Just what the tilte says this time, it is really an abandonned mine in the hills above Hungary's capitol, Budapest.
Taken using my old Olympus C2500L digital camera with the help of several ordinary torches, with long exposure time.
Well, I definitely like doing some caving occasionally.
Make a comment
- Please be polite (Leave all your trolls in their respective caves).
- If #1 fails, don't feed 'em. They bite.
- No links allowed. It won't pass. Neither chains. Use '(dot)' notation.
- Spam reeks.
- Text is (some day will be) formatted with Markdown.
- Your mail address is only visible to me: I understand you also don't like #4.
- The mail address you provide is also used to fetch your Gravatar.
- Danger! High voltage! Right between your "Post Comment" button and ground.
- Still want to comment? Go ahead! :)
No comments so far. Be the first to comment!