A reflection of the 15th March protests in Hungary. There were very few of us out on the streets, this is about what I was feeling looking at the empty space, standing there with a flag of the European Union, a protest for the reformation of the education system. As I later got to know, just about two hours before that the prime minister threatened all the opposing parties and their supporters on his speech that revenge will come after the elections, for a crowd of more that a hundred thousand.
Make a comment
- Please be polite (Leave all your trolls in their respective caves).
- If #1 fails, don't feed 'em. They bite.
- No links allowed. It won't pass. Neither chains. Use '(dot)' notation.
- Spam reeks.
- Text is (some day will be) formatted with Markdown.
- Your mail address is only visible to me: I understand you also don't like #4.
- The mail address you provide is also used to fetch your Gravatar.
- Danger! High voltage! Right between your "Post Comment" button and ground.
- Still want to comment? Go ahead! :)
No comments so far. Be the first to comment!