An European Green Lizard interestingly found on the branches of a large bush. Well, as I discovered later, it is quite common for them to climb the bushes, but still, it is strange to actually spot one up there.
The part I even more like about this one is that I found this entirely out of luck - right after I decided to go home from a not too fruitful four hours of trying to hunt down a green lizard to compose some good shot. Well, I got it, although not how I planned.
The image was taken with my Olympus C2500L camera.
Make a comment
- Please be polite (Leave all your trolls in their respective caves).
- If #1 fails, don't feed 'em. They bite.
- No links allowed. It won't pass. Neither chains. Use '(dot)' notation.
- Spam reeks.
- Text is (some day will be) formatted with Markdown.
- Your mail address is only visible to me: I understand you also don't like #4.
- The mail address you provide is also used to fetch your Gravatar.
- Danger! High voltage! Right between your "Post Comment" button and ground.
- Still want to comment? Go ahead! :)
No comments so far. Be the first to comment!