The game may be used by a permissive MIT license, you can download a ready to use package attached to this post.
Make a comment
- Please be polite (Leave all your trolls in their respective caves).
- If #1 fails, don't feed 'em. They bite.
- No links allowed. It won't pass. Neither chains. Use '(dot)' notation.
- Spam reeks.
- Text is (some day will be) formatted with Markdown.
- Your mail address is only visible to me: I understand you also don't like #4.
- The mail address you provide is also used to fetch your Gravatar.
- Danger! High voltage! Right between your "Post Comment" button and ground.
- Still want to comment? Go ahead! :)
Thanks, Amalesh! I added a proper package now for download (I even thought it was there) including a permissive MIT license to have things clear. Good to know it has some use! :)
thanks for the really good game and permission to use it.
I custimized it a little (saving highscores) and installed it on
Huh, thanks! A bit old though, from before canvas, just using positioned backgrounds and divs, but I tried to get the game experience itself solid ;)
I must say this is probably the best version of Breakout I have played, nice.