2022 - we won't miss you. When the world went down into madness.
This is a reflection of the year passing (painted on the last day of 2022), depicting my Kyokka character in the middle of it all. The pandemic just passing, only to give way for that total madness onset with the 24th February. Also reflecting the darker parts of my personal life, leaving behind those disturbing controversial connections I had the misfortune to tangle up into during the pandemic.
Make a comment
- Please be polite (Leave all your trolls in their respective caves).
- If #1 fails, don't feed 'em. They bite.
- No links allowed. It won't pass. Neither chains. Use '(dot)' notation.
- Spam reeks.
- Text is (some day will be) formatted with Markdown.
- Your mail address is only visible to me: I understand you also don't like #4.
- The mail address you provide is also used to fetch your Gravatar.
- Danger! High voltage! Right between your "Post Comment" button and ground.
- Still want to comment? Go ahead! :)
No comments so far. Be the first to comment!