Hi! So you visited this little site's "about" section, well, then, as this tiny part of the huge internet is mine, I may as well introduce myself to know who you face here. So let's get into it!
- Nick: Jubatian
- Name: Sandor Zsuga
- Mail: jubatian at jubatian.com
- Experienced in: Primarily software development for micro-controllers, more or less experience on other fields of IT technology.
- Native language: Hungarian.
- Other languages: English (Meh!), a very little of French.
- Hobbies: Hiking, exploring and photographing, reading (classical literature, fantasy and fiction, traveler's books, ethology), writing (sci-fi), drawing, retro game development.
- Music (A few): Nightwish, Rhapsody, Pink Floyd, Supertramp, Vangelis, Jean Michael Jarre, Mattias Westlund, Commodore remixes and other independent authors.
Basically that's it. For the rest, I assume you clicked here as what I do here at least remotely interests you, so well, I guess you also read some of my blog entries in the archive. Feel free to contact me if you like, either on the address above or leaving a comment on this page below (I check the site a bit infrequently though, you may notice some spam loitering there till I do a wipe).
About the site
This site is my primary blog also serving as an art showcase as I don't much participate on any of the known providers like Facebook and the likes. The content management system under it is ProcessWire which I customize for my needs all myself including the complete site design. Well, if one can do some art, why not?
My most important presence apart from this site is GitHub, where I am running my hobby projects. Occasionally I also appear on StackOverflow, although rarely.
Make a comment
- Please be polite (Leave all your trolls in their respective caves).
- If #1 fails, don't feed 'em. They bite.
- No links allowed. It won't pass. Neither chains. Use '(dot)' notation.
- Spam reeks.
- Text is (some day will be) formatted with Markdown.
- Your mail address is only visible to me: I understand you also don't like #4.
- The mail address you provide is also used to fetch your Gravatar.
- Danger! High voltage! Right between your "Post Comment" button and ground.
- Still want to comment? Go ahead! :)
We run an Instagram growth service, which increases your number of followers both safely and practically.
- Guaranteed: We guarantee to gain you 400-1200+ followers per month.
- Real, human followers: People follow you because they are interested in your business or niche.
- Safe: All actions are made manually. We do not use any bots.
The price is just $60 (USD) per month, and we can start immediately.
If you are interested, and would like to see some of our previous work, let me know and we can discuss further.
Bonsoir, very cool stuff! Very interesting!
Cheers from fellow Focusrite colleague:)