The definition of wyverns vary, typically they are portrayed as reptilian creatures with two wings and hind legs (contrary to western dragon they have no front legs), occasionally with fire breath, more often with a poison stinger on the tailpin. I usually only categorize them by the four limb anatomy. The Tani Akri from the cheetaan universe also belongs here (a large feathered four limbed flying creature with laser "breath").
Make a comment
- Please be polite (Leave all your trolls in their respective caves).
- If #1 fails, don't feed 'em. They bite.
- No links allowed. It won't pass. Neither chains. Use '(dot)' notation.
- Spam reeks.
- Text is (some day will be) formatted with Markdown.
- Your mail address is only visible to me: I understand you also don't like #4.
- The mail address you provide is also used to fetch your Gravatar.
- Danger! High voltage! Right between your "Post Comment" button and ground.
- Still want to comment? Go ahead! :)
No comments so far. Be the first to comment!