The Tani Akri, the dragon of the Cheetaan.
This continues the already numerous redesigns of this specie, giving him a more interesting shape and color scheme than before. The color scheme also follows recent changes in the way I imagine their homeworld where the foliage roughly follows the diverse colors of an autumn scene on Earth. This new "military" scheme should also work better as camouflage (even assuming Earth foliage).
A particular new design element is the elbow wing support which I imagine being held in place by tendons, affixed firmly to the double layer web only near the edge. Without this design that support bone would severely limit land movement by constraining how the wing can be furled up.
Otherwise just about everything applies from previous articles.
Make a comment
- Please be polite (Leave all your trolls in their respective caves).
- If #1 fails, don't feed 'em. They bite.
- No links allowed. It won't pass. Neither chains. Use '(dot)' notation.
- Spam reeks.
- Text is (some day will be) formatted with Markdown.
- Your mail address is only visible to me: I understand you also don't like #4.
- The mail address you provide is also used to fetch your Gravatar.
- Danger! High voltage! Right between your "Post Comment" button and ground.
- Still want to comment? Go ahead! :)
No comments so far. Be the first to comment!